- 1.Connect with your Solana Wallet by importing mnemonic or private key first. If you don't have one yet, please install and create one here.
- 2.After connecting, you can place an order on the transaction page. And all orders will be displayed on open order. It will show on the history list after transactions completed.
- 1.Connect with your Solana Wallet firstly. If you don't have one yet, please install and create one here.
- 2.Wallet work as a plug-in on Slope DEX. You can send or receive tokens on wallet page.
- 3.Once you connect the wallet, transactions are automatically approved while trading.
In cryptocurrency, the term 'trading pairs' describes the asset pair being traded (typically one cryptocurrency for another). For example, the “trading pair” SOL/BTC.
With ETH/BTC you can buy Solana with Bitcoin or sell Solana for Bitcoin. After-all, these cryptocurrencies are types of monies.
Since all trading pairs are settled on Slope DEX, you are not able to access tokens which are not on the list.
Last modified 1yr ago